We are recruiting again, for a Senior Data Analyst!
We are currently looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join the benchmarking team in our European office located in Kinross, Scotland. This permanent position, within a small close knit team operating internationally, offers an excellent salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
We require a highly motivated, conscientious and creative individual with excellent analytical and organisational capabilities, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. You will be personally driven to achieve, work effectively under pressure and be prepared to go that extra mile to deliver high quality accurate outputs, frequently against extremely tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will be a key player in our data analysis and will be responsible for the validation and analysis of extensive and complex performance data sets submitted by our clients. Currently all analyses are conducted using primarily Microsoft Excel with some use of SQL Databases and a web-based reporting portal. It is therefore essential that applicants are truly experts / super users in Microsoft Excel. The post holder will support ongoing analytical requirements and the advancement of our analytical capabilities.
Activities of the post will include:
- Development of data capture templates
- Reconciliation, validation and analysis of performance data including advanced charting techniques
- Interpretation of findings
- Improvement of existing data analysis tools
- Development of more advanced dynamic data analytical processes
- Liaising with our clients on data analysis matters
- Support the writing of benchmarking performance assessment reports
A demonstrable track record in data analysis and system development with a background that includes all or some of the following:
- Expert / super user capability in Microsoft Excel / VBA (this is essential)
- Expert / super user capability in the use of databases
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Business Intelligence (BI) tools in an Enterprise environment
- Experience in programming
- Strong statistics capability
- Degree or equivalent qualification
Required Skills and Attributes:
The successful candidate will be:
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, innovative and flexible
- Prepared to go that extra mile to exceed expectations and meet tight deadlines
- Strong team player
- Well-developed analytical capabilities and problem solving skills
- Thorough and diligent with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to present data in a readily accessible and easily interpretable form
For further information or to submit your CV, please contact Brad Wood, Managing Director, Juran Benchmarking: email@example.com